11-05-2008, 19:38
Hi My Name is Mark - But Hate it so known as reedy, I am from leeds and own 4 staffs & a pet shop 22, i am on a staffy forum and keep blabbing about music so got passed over to this forum lol...
|
Hello :D
|
|
11-05-2008, 19:38
Hi My Name is Mark - But Hate it so known as reedy, I am from leeds and own 4 staffs & a pet shop 22, i am on a staffy forum and keep blabbing about music so got passed over to this forum lol...
12-05-2008, 17:12
Hi Reedy,
Nice to meet you. I've just had to rehome our Jack Russell puppy six months after rescuing him, because he started attacking Mrs Tiggi. 99% of the time he was a lovely dog, but the Mrs didn't trust him after she picked him up and he went ballistic and bit her in the face. Very sad indeed !! Hope you enjoy the forum. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|