Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
welcome back 'SOUL MAN'
#1
i wouldnt say its been quiet without you man, but its good you've found the 'on' button on your 'puter again!
how'd you think you went with your exams?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
Yep, hooray for Mr Soul.

The place is always better for your presence...
Reply
#3
Yes it is.

Don't be a stranger

Reply
#4
Haha, I only just noticed this thread! Thanks guys. I'm fairly confident I've passed my first exam (its called a NAB) for my Higher Psychology course at college. It's nice to see a handful of new guys have joined and hope to start contributing to the forum again like I did in the past.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome back Jazzbo.... CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,241 10-10-2015, 23:14
Last Post: SteveO
  welcome back Mr Soul CRAZY-HORSE 4 2,466 20-05-2015, 01:28
Last Post: SteveO
  My friends are back! The Twisted Project 4 2,594 26-08-2014, 12:06
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  I'm Really Getting Back Into Vinyl gryphon 8 2,772 01-08-2014, 14:43
Last Post: Tiggi
  Hello I'm back! (Lets play the guessing game!) The Twisted Project 0 1,698 07-07-2014, 15:42
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  Good to be back VOLTS 1 1,254 11-04-2014, 12:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  George Stanford is Back!! monetmelly 2 2,019 26-02-2014, 08:13
Last Post: SteveO
  Why Do They Come Back ??? iu_uppa_nhut 12 5,932 23-02-2014, 17:03
Last Post: SteveO
  mr. soul CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,405 21-02-2014, 04:04
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Music from way back when Jerome 4 2,100 18-02-2014, 06:28
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: