Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2011
Hi, My name is Cindy...I'm from N.C. USA
I love classic rock,Souther rock, British Rock,some Country music .Almost everything, I'm just not really a big fan of Rap.
My all time favorite band is Queen !
mile:Looking forward to meeting you all !
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
welcome Cindy
sure can't knock your favorite
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
hello and welcome to MD Cindy.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello Cindy, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard Cindy !
Like yourself I listen to all sorts of music. Queen is a fantastic band ! I bought their first album (Vinyl) and never looked back. Live at Wembley is one of my favorites ...wish they had done Somebody to Love on it !
SteveO
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 9
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2011
Thanks for thw warm welcomes .Last week was crazy busy....hope to be on more this week ....Great group ! xo Cindy
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
A Warm Welcome To MD !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2011
HELLO CINDY!
queen rocks