Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roger Waters @ O2 Arena
#1
Saw my hero in concert last night !!

Roger was the brains behind Pink Floyd before throwing a hissy fit & starting his solo career.

This was the first time I've seen a band at the O2, and I must say it's my new favourite venue:

- Only 75 minutes from home. Got back just after midnight.
- Loads of parking, but pricey at £20.
- Plenty of places to eat within the complex without being ripped off.
- Big venue (23 000 capacity) without feeling like an aircraft hangar.

Gig was excellent, sounded superb (although there was a nasty echo from the rear of the arena).

All of Dark Side of The Moon, and most of Wish You Were Here were played. Sobering thought that this could be the last time I'll ever see DSOTM played live Confusedad:. Atmosphere was electric (Although I reckon my mood plays a big part in how good a live gig feels).

Great night, but I hope this isn't the last time I get to see him live (He's 64 !!).
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Taylor - "violence insane in a beautiful world" CRAZY-HORSE 1 200 19-09-2026, 00:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Roger Waters - "time" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,469 02-09-2023, 05:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Roger Waters - "comfortably numb 2022" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,370 24-11-2022, 21:07
Last Post: Ruby
  "The Gunner's Dream" Roger Waters' new version Ruby 1 759 22-01-2021, 10:43
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Roger Daltrey "as long as i have you" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,689 03-06-2018, 18:34
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW SINGLE: Roger Daltrey "how far" CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,125 15-05-2018, 18:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Roger Daltrey "as long as i have you" CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,715 18-03-2018, 12:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Muddy Waters MooseMoore 1 1,113 05-04-2013, 14:12
Last Post: rkumarveomit
  Roger Waters "the wall" CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,705 02-07-2011, 14:26
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Roger Waters News Music Head 1 1,428 12-04-2010, 18:01
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: