Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Oh dear....
#1
Meanwhile, the son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has apologised for a "moment of idiocy" which saw him climb the Cenotaph during the protests.
Charlie Gilmour was pictured swinging from the Whitehall memorial on a Union Jack.
"I would like to express my deepest apologies for the terrible insult to the thousands of people who died bravely for our country that my actions represented," he said.
"I feel nothing but shame. My intention was not to attack or defile the Cenotaph.
"I did not realise that it was the Cenotaph and if I had, I certainly would not have done what I did."
Mr Gilmour may face charges over his actions.
Scotland Yard says a 19-year-old man was held last night on suspicion of causing criminal damage in relation to the Cenotaph incident but that was not Mr Gilmour.
Police said there could be further arrests as the investigation progresses.
Reply
#2
I guess it was a case of

Us and Them

Time......................will tell

Money.....................might sort it out

BUT Shine On You Crazy Diamond!!!!!:biggrin1:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
Good one G!
Reply
#4
Jerome Wrote:Meanwhile, the son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour has apologised for a "moment of idiocy" which saw him climb the Cenotaph during the protests.
Charlie Gilmour was pictured swinging from the Whitehall memorial on a Union Jack.
"I would like to express my deepest apologies for the terrible insult to the thousands of people who died bravely for our country that my actions represented," he said.
"I feel nothing but shame. My intention was not to attack or defile the Cenotaph.
"I did not realise that it was the Cenotaph and if I had, I certainly would not have done what I did."
Mr Gilmour may face charges over his actions.
Scotland Yard says a 19-year-old man was held last night on suspicion of causing criminal damage in relation to the Cenotaph incident but that was not Mr Gilmour.
Police said there could be further arrests as the investigation progresses.

Is it true Story? I'm confused about this.
Reply
#5
yes it is a true story Greyan.

anyone who desicrates a memorial in anyway,including climbing on it deserves the full weight of the law brought down on them, it was a stupid act, and i sincerely hopes he truly does regret doing it, and not feeling regret for getting caught doing it.

sorry, but i have no time for people who do that, same goes for places of worship!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
What a clown. He deserves whatever's coming his way..
"Blogging like Jesus, tweet like a Pope
Site traffic heavy, I'm YouTubing hope" - Wire- 'Blogging' 2015

"But me and you were not to blame
Love always returns from where it came
Back to black and in the end,
It's all the same."- Terry Allen 'Back to Black' 1996[URL="http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95"]




http://www.last.fm/user/mirrorball95[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKpqmg_Xug0qMXDCJ1sdvMw
Reply
#7
wow that is quite good,good work guys.
Reply


Forum Jump: