Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what song is this.. please help?
#1
Song - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music


Also please let me know the language or what are few words you can catch on the lyrics...

thanks.
Reply
#2
The first time I got to your streaming site everything was ok but now they ask me to join to listen to it. I hate that.

By total hazard, they decided to ask people to join TODAY? Only one day (I listened to your sample yesterday) after the first time I used it to listen to your sample?

Considering that the site offer streaming from 2007, this hazard is really something: the chances that yesterday was the last day they offered "streaming for unregistered users" is too low for me to join. Sorry, but I have some doubts here.

Or maybe they let your IP address use it for one day and after they force you to join?

I simply hate that. Sorry.


EDIT: Hey I just re-tried the first song La La La and it is still working...can you tell me why this song don't need registration but your new one does?
Reply
#3
I have no idea why this is happening..

anyway here's mediafire link.
song.mp3
Reply
#4
Here is the song: The Fortune Tailors - Les Roses

YouTube - LES ROSES (CLIP)

Sorry about my earlier reaction, but it really frustrate me when suddenly we lose a privilege and must do something to re-gain it. It's like if Hotmail would suddenly ask me to pay to access my e-mail account; for me it's the same thing.

If I can help you, I'm happy to do so. My basic language is french so it's easy for me. I'm here to practice my english and share.
Reply
#5
wow.. you rock!!...
you have no idea how much this means to me..

&
I agree it's a pain when asked for registration after free usage.. that's how they do online business I guess.. they just find excuses to get people to boost their statistics of registered users...


But there's always an alternative.
Reply
#6
You don't need to practice English anymore. You're already fluent.
Reply
#7
Jerome Wrote:You don't need to practice English anymore. You're already fluent.

Hey thanks, you're actually one of the first to say that. I'm happy to hear that from an english speaking person.
Reply
#8
I want to find one song,I think it's from early 90's,on scene are dancers and singers wear like matadors.That's all I knowSad pls help!thnx
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,391 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,349 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: