Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2011
Hey,
New to this forum. I love pretty much any form of music, but I'm most partial to blues and classic rock I am a big fan of great guitar work and great lyrics. Hope to contribute alot to this site and learn from others.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome to MD littlewing,
we are all always learning something new from someone else here, so you may teach/show us all something new also.
Mr.Soul is our resident 'blues' fan here so i look foreward to some interesting posts between the two of you
again, welcome
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hello littlewing, & welcome to MD.
Plenty of Blues & Classic Rock going on here, plus much else besides...
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 13
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2011