Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My wicked music taste
#1
Hello everyone! Much people who I talked to said that I have a wicked music taste, so that's why I chose this nickname. I like to hear pretty much everything. I have three criteria which I judge when hearing music: voice, music, content. That also means if a song has an amazing content, but no kind of music I like or an fascinating voice, I still like it.

Probably that's why some people say I have a wicked music taste. To be concrete:
I like pop, dance, monk song (especially with tenor singers), rock, metal, r & b, rap, jazz, classic and probably I still missed some genres. But I don't love everything in every category - as I said, it depends. I still have some tendencies - one is for example that I seldom like hardrock songs. But I could never eliminate a category as totally absurd. If you look at my cd collection, you'll find classic next to eminem next to nightwish next to alicia keys next to musical hits next to rammstein next to rihanna and so on. Is that wicked?
Reply
#2
uh, yes, that is wicked.
welcome

Reply
#3
Hello Wicked & welcome to MD.

Liking music from all styles is a good foundation as far as I'm concerned. With you on that one.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello music lovers! PCM72 2 2,279 10-04-2023, 16:55
Last Post: PCM72
  HI, Good day to all music lovers skylarkinsound 2 2,019 06-08-2022, 02:40
Last Post: M.V.B
  please can i have some advice for backing music for powerboat racing!! powerboat 10 4,929 05-02-2022, 06:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  just a huge music fan rapmusiclover123 1 1,105 21-10-2021, 11:32
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Music Hello new to Music Discussion edwinelijahdiaz 8 5,845 07-10-2020, 07:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello, Just a Music Nerd Here! Minnaloosh 6 2,874 13-02-2020, 10:08
Last Post: Subtle Q
Big Grin Hello there! I'm a Beginner in music production. tanish_kushwaha 4 2,639 11-04-2019, 14:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Music psychology/neuroscience bruckner6 3 2,376 21-03-2019, 05:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Music is one of my biggest life motivators.. Lovely 7 5,095 28-06-2018, 17:37
Last Post: MythsOfMetal
Music Hello fellow music lovers Crowddedmusicplayer 6 3,793 24-06-2018, 18:19
Last Post: Lovely

Forum Jump: