Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi everyone :-)
#1
Hi there
I'm Alan from Denmark, 25 years of age and a huge fan of music.
I'm primary here to discover new music, so please feel free to send me a message if you have any recommendations. I primarily listen to rock music and all the in-betweens of this genre ;-)
My favourite artists incluce: Muse, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8KQmps-Sog,
Puressence, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3FRpiHb1jk
Kings of Leon, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnhXHvRoUd0
a Danish underground orchestra called Circular Condition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN5l0mB2VUw
and an old classis (for me) Oasis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyVil0dwhk

if you have any recommendations, it would be appreciated, otherwise i'll just see you all on the forum ;-)

Alan
Reply
#2
Hi Alan, and welcome to MD. Alan doesn't sound very Danish ?!

We'd normally remove any links from new members, but since yours are just YouTube clips, they can stay.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
Welcome to MD Alan
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#4
welcome to the pleasuredome

Reply
#5
welcome to MD Alan...'can we call you Al'?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#6
Hi all ;-)
@ Tiggi: Alan is actually a pretty common Danish name, although it's normally spelled with two L's (Allan)... Why my parents decided to name me with a single L i really don't know ;-)
About the links, I guess I didn't read the forum-guidelines through, sorry for that one, if you want it, I can edit my original post and remove them, but since you said it was OK, I won't do it unless you ask me to Smile
@ Techman + Musichead: Thank you ;-)
@Crazy-Horse: You can call me excactly what you want to call me, hey you can even call me cookie if you like (or sweetheart or whatever you think I should be called) Smile

@ all of you, give some music recommendations Big Grin
Reply
#7
There are so many potential recommendations, that without knowing a bit more about your tastes, it's difficult to know where to start.

Have a browse through the "Listening To" threads, and you should pick up some ideas there.

Other than that, if you like Muse, what about the early Radiohead albums (Pre- Kid A)...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Forum Jump: