Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Im another new one
#1
hello all!

I just joined today and am excited about getting to know some cool musicians.I love to do anything that has to do with sound engineering, playing the piano, singing, guitar, etc. etc..

I love ALL types of music.Love it all.I'm not biased and I love listening to new and upcoming artists.I also like listening to and singing harmony-its so pretty.This year I am trying to expand my horizons and learn how to play every style of music effectively. I see a lot of musicians just staying with what they've always played or just their style of music.I want to be good at it all...
Reply
#2
welcome to the site

Reply
#3
yes indeed, welcome to MD
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
Hello Monster, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Forum Jump: