Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Known song I can't remember the title at all!!
#1
Here is a quick link to the song. It's an extract from a party video; the song is playing just for 19 seconds. I know this song is a well known song, but I can't recall what it is!! I can't understand the lyrics either (being french speaking, even if my English is good, I can't understand what he says).

Unknown song to identify.mp3

Thanks in advance.
Reply
#2
Walk Of Life

Dire Straits

Album Brothers In ArmsCool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
Thanks again!
Reply
#4
Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies
Be-Bop-A-Lula, Baby What I Say
Here comes Johnny singing I Gotta Woman
Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh Yeah the boy can play
Dedication devotion
Turning all the night time into the day

He do the song about the sweet lovin' woman
He do the song about the knife
He do the walk, he do the walk of life, yeah he do the walk of life

Here comes Johnny and he'll tell you the story
Hand me down my walkin' shoes
Here comes Johnny with the power and the glory
Backbeat the talkin' blues
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh Yeah the boy can play
Dedication devotion
Turning all the night time into the day

He do the song about the sweet lovin' woman
He do the song about the knife
He do the walk, he do the walk of life, yeah he do the walk of life

Here comes Johnny singing oldies, goldies
Be-Bop-A-Lula, Baby What I Say
Here comes Johnny singing I Gotta Woman
Down in the tunnels, trying to make it pay
He got the action, he got the motion
Oh Yeah the boy can play
Dedication devotion
Turning all the night time into the day

And after all the violence and double talk
There's just a song in all the trouble and the strife
You do the walk, you do the walk of life, yeah he do the walk of life

Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#5
ok, that's what he was saying...I did not understand that at all!

To "yeah he do the walk of life"

I was hearing:

"Leave me be the one on earth"

So I would have lost myself on Google searching in vain if it was not for your intervention.
Reply
#6
I was tickled pink when I heard which song you were asking about! Smile It is one of my favorites! Especially the keyboard part! I like it so much that I posted it on my website. (as a keyboard tutorial)
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,309 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,484 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,347 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,410 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: