Posts: 46
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2011
My friend played it for me the other day, but I forgot what he told me it was called. The most I remember about it is that there was a long guitar solo in the middle of it accompanied by some very heavy bass and sort a marching-like drum beat. Help!
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Might be 'Turn to Stone'
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Electrocuted
Unregistered
I love Joe Walsh, the only reccomendation I have is to listen to everything again, and if you don't find it, listen to everything again. He is excellent!
Posts: 46
Threads: 5
Joined: Nov 2011
Wow, my mistake! It turns out it was The Bomber by The James Gang, which happened to include Joe Walsh.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Maybe ...The Bomber ???? just guessing !
Apostrophe(') Wrote:My friend played it for me the other day, but I forgot what he told me it was called. The most I remember about it is that there was a long guitar solo in the middle of it accompanied by some very heavy bass and sort a marching-like drum beat. Help!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!