Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings
#1
Hi people,
I just wanted to post an introductory thread so that I have established my presence here on Music Discussion. When I was young I started playing in the school band, this is the moment that initially started my interest in music. Since then I have gone on to begin writing my own pieces of music using a computer program called Melody Assistant. I enjoy listening to smooth music with beautiful melodies, and even orchestrated songs with inspirational tunes. That's about all I have to say except I hope I make some friends here on these forums and can contribute to the discussions.
Confusedmile:
Guardian
Reply
#2
A warm welcome to MD...............Hope you enjoy your time here !
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
Thank you kindly.
Reply
#4
Welcome to MD - you will find a pretty diverse set of preferences here but I am sure you will enjoy it. Never heard of Melody Assistant before. That's a new one. Will check it out. I use Samplitude 11 and Sonar X1.
Reply
#5
Hello Guardian, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#6
welcome to MD fellow antipodean!!!!....

where abouts do you reside in Aust?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

Jerome, Melody assistant is a very cheap and simple program that is good, but extremely restricted. As soon as I am able, I plan to move onto a more professional and extended program that will let me accurately produce the sounds I have in my head.

CRAZY-HORSE, I live near a small (rather backwater) city in Queensland called Maryborough. I have never visited Perth before, but one day I plan to.
Reply


Forum Jump: