Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Everyone,
#1
Hey Everyone,
I'm Tam, originally from Vietnam, now living out in Ben Tre with my wife and little girl. There's not really much to say, I signed up because this seems like a community full of fantastic people and completely awesome talent.
I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful community, Thanks for having me. Thanks for adding me to this growing community!
Reply
#2
Welcome TamTran. Where is Ben Tre?
Reply
#3
Welcome to MD !Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#4
welcome to the forum

Reply
#5
Welcome aboard the MD train , Tam ! Feel free to join in !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Hi Tam, & welcome to MD.

Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#7
HELLO .NICE TO MEET YOU ..MY NAME IS channal .welcome,i come here first time

(Link removed)
Reply


Forum Jump: