I am Louie. I'm new here, and I'm kind of a music critic myself! :biggrin: I am a big classic rock guy, but I also enjoy some rap and even some dubstep. So PM me for any reason.
Nice meetin yall
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Welcome aboard, Louie ! Hope to hear from you soon !
SteveO
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Hi Louie, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
a warm welcome to you Louie
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2009
30-07-2011, 02:35
(This post was last modified: 30-07-2011, 10:32 by Tiggi.)
Welcome! Hope you have fun here!
(Link removed)
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
Welcome to MD
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )