09-08-2011, 19:24
Hey all, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you
|
Hello!
|
|
09-08-2011, 19:24
Hey all, I'm Jane. Nice to meet you
09-08-2011, 19:32
Welcome to MD Jane!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive Oh! it wears a man down into the ground It's the strangest elation I can't describe it Oh it leaves a man weary It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
09-08-2011, 21:18
Welcome aboard, Jane ! Hope you enjoy MD !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
09-08-2011, 22:54
hey Jane....and welcome to <D
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
10-08-2011, 01:46
Welcome and have fun!
10-08-2011, 11:16
Hi Jane, & welcome to MD.
Hope you enjoy the site.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
10-08-2011, 18:15
Thanks, I look forward to interacting a lot more.
11-08-2011, 15:46
Hello there Jane
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|