Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you know this one?????
#1
I can't remember the name of this song or the artist. All I can remember is it starts with 'Shakakhan, shakakhan everybody shakakhan'. It was a popular late 80's/early 90's hip-hop tune and I don't think it has anything to do with the artist Chaka Khan. Sorry I know its not much to go on....
Reply
#2
Could be this

[video=youtube;ObjLb6ElTvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjLb6ElTvs[/video]
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#3
YESS! thankyou!! its been bugging me for days...
Reply


Forum Jump: