Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rubylux - brighton's newest musical export
#1
Hello all, my name is Sophie and I'm from the UK.


One of my favourite bands are releasing their new single on the 9th October and as they are an independent band and need all the help they can get promotion wise I wanted to help them along the way.


Their new single, What You Need is currently my favourite Ruby track. It does tend to change a lot though. The guys are really looking to achieve their highest chart position with this track and I honestly couldn't think of a band that deserve it more.


You can find the official music video for What You Need here!
(Link removed)

I would love to know what you think of them. I will pass on any comments (preferably positive ones) onto the guys. But if you have twitter or facebook then just search "RUBYLUX" and they will pop up. You can let them know what you think yourselves!


Hope you enjoy! Soph x
Reply
#2
Your link has been removed according to site policy.

If you'd like to submit anything for formal review, please send a Private Message to Gryphon, and he may be able to help.
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply


Forum Jump: