Posts: 285
Threads: 31
Joined: Aug 2011
To our friends in other countries. we're finally trying man!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
I'm surprised it's taken a while for this sort of thing to take off.
Definitely gets my support.
Heads on poles !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
We are the 99%!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,223
Threads: 359
Joined: Oct 2009
I think John Lennon would have been out there too. Perhaps it's time for the people who these things affect having their say and making politician accountable .................I wonder if the FBI reads MD ????
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!
It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown..............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
The rich get richer...the poor get poorer...one of the inevitable prices you pay so to speak in a capitalist democratic society !!!???
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!