Posts: 78
Threads: 12
Joined: Sep 2011
In A Gadda Davida (Iron Butterfly)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Show Me The Way ..................(Peter Frampton)
via you tube...
some songs just stay in your mind forever (from yesteryear I mean)
What are some of your oldies but goodies??
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Blue Eyes...Elton John
Tears In Heaven-Eirc Clapton
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,589
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
Town Called Malice- The Jam
Long Hot Summer pts 1+2- Style Council
anything Elvis Presley "sun records" related
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
I would be in this thread all day
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
like Music Head I would be here all day !!!..tons of Beatle music....albums Heads, Hands and Feet s/t, Nillson Schmillson by Harry Nillson , Henry Gross song Shannon, LZ Whole Lotta Love and Communication Breakdown/Good Times Bad Times, Black Sabbath...song Black Sabbath, Susanne by Leonard Cohen, CSN - Suite Judy Blue Eyes (JudyCollins), Down by the River - NY and CH, ....on and on .. I'll stop now.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!