Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Joe Bonamassa
#1
Hey Smile If you're into Blues/Rock i can't recomend this guy enough. Joe Bonamassa is a Blues/Rock Guitarist/singer and have been putting out Amazing records since the early 2000's. He have a very unique way of playing guitar, succesfully combining elements of BB king, Jimmy Page and Eric Clapton. I would suggest you start with checking out his Albums: Ballad Of John Henry, You & Me and Dust bowl which contains some of his best work. Have fun Smile
Reply
#2
He is from New Hartford New York, near my hometown, and we saw him play from when he was a little kid..."Smokin' Joe Bonamassa".
He is a great player and has a good strong set of pipes too. His live performance from The Royal Albert Hall is very impressive.
I seem to remember his family had like horn players and stuff in the past, and Joe was taught a bit by Danny Gatton.
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply
#3
gater Wrote:I seem to remember his family had like horn players and stuff in the past, and Joe was taught a bit by Danny Gatton.

Nice to know, I like Joe a lot and consider Danny Gatton to be a guitar GOD.
Reply


Forum Jump: