02-03-2012, 22:30
Nice to meet you all.
Massive music fan, looking forward to hearing/sharing views.
Massive music fan, looking forward to hearing/sharing views.
|
Hi peeps
|
|
02-03-2012, 22:30
Nice to meet you all.
Massive music fan, looking forward to hearing/sharing views.
02-03-2012, 23:30
hi Damon and welcome to MD....
musical tastes please...?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
03-03-2012, 13:26
Welcome aboard MD, Damon !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
03-03-2012, 15:25
Welcome to MD!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Hey Peeps | John I. Smith | 7 | 2,199 |
06-07-2011, 12:01 Last Post: SteveO |
|