Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Remember this?
#1
http://youtu.be/yjbpwlqp5Qw
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
yes
probably from you
thanks again
excellent

Reply
#3
Except for the novelty factor, I don't get the appeal. For better articulation, try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tClvoCpBE or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Hk2KSkKm0 << this blows my kilt up; finger-popping doesn't. Another, in a classical vein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiZ9xXoZ1Mk
For all the Celts out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpqzmK_mn0w
Let's never, ever forget the King's Singers: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/kings-sin...0000929562
I leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDgZ-_5GMeg
Reply
#4
Of course I do, J man! It's forever embedded in my psyche...tremendous performance!!!!
Jerome Wrote:http://youtu.be/yjbpwlqp5Qw
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Very good Jazz! Being of Celtic ancestry, I loved the version of Danny Boy!
jazzboCR Wrote:Except for the novelty factor, I don't get the appeal. For better articulation, try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24tClvoCpBE or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Hk2KSkKm0 << this blows my kilt up; finger-popping doesn't. Another, in a classical vein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiZ9xXoZ1Mk
For all the Celts out there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpqzmK_mn0w
Let's never, ever forget the King's Singers: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/kings-sin...0000929562
I leave you with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDgZ-_5GMeg
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: