Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sunbeams by Stellar Winds
#1
Thank you for taking the time to check out our latest demo! Enjoy!

Sunbeams
by Stellar Winds
https://soundcloud.com/turnj/sunbeams

Sunbeams Lyrics

You were lying there
Softest glow smell of your hair
True you'll be off somewhere
Sunbeams off the morning stare
I have you
To thank for everything
It's all that I want to sing
Let me take you for a walk

When we meet again,
You'll have a friend to guide you home
Time wraps up the plan
In the end this love will show


You knew the moment's rare
You live so fast hard to revere
Soon to be off somewhere
Sunbeams off the rocking chair
I love you
You gave us everything
It's you for who I want to sing
Let me take you for a walk

We will meet again,
You'll have a friend to take you home
Time wraps up the plan
To the very end, this love will grow

Grapevines in the wrath, our blood is what we show
Faith you keep intact, o let the river flow
Fear of looking back, I'll light the way back home
Light the way back home, light the way
Back home

Soon you'll be off somewhere
Sunbeams off the rocking chair
Reply
#2
Duplicate post! I already listened, voted and commented!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: