Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Recited Gospel Song I Can't Find
#1
The 1st song in this video is in a game known as 'Sonic Rush' for the Nintendo DS titled "Raisin' Me Up" and is a song used as a comparison to this other song in the video (poorly sung/poorly instrumented). I believe it is like a replica to the 1st song in that they both have the same feel and because I think they both have the same exact singers. The guy sings in a sort of speaking manner, leading into the woman singing "You took me higher," as for the song "Raisin' Me Up." The other song has those same two factors as well. Except that I could not convert my voice into that of the man and woman. I do not know anything about this other song/where to find it, so I could only sing what I remembered and make my own quick instrumental of it. Tell me the song if you know it if you can make it out under this rubbish (bad singing/not a good instrument choice and poor instrumentation).

I could only recite what I think the lyrics sounded like: "With my mind I open up, a whole new world of symphony...*choir woman sings* A whole new world *choir woman sings again* A whole new world"

[video=youtube;vODGwF2yXHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vODGwF2yXHY[/video]
Reply
#2
sorry, cant help you on this one????

but it sounds vaguely familliar to a George Michael track i heard 15 or so years ago(not saying it is him,just sounds like one of his tracks)
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,311 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,352 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,413 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: