Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Greetings from Brazil
#1
Hi there, people!

My name is Marcos Valadão and I just joined this music forum.
I am portuguese, son of a portuguese mother but a brazilian father, which got me involved with two different cultures right after I was born! Smile
I live in Brazil currently, though.
I've been listening to music since I know myself as an individual.
My musical background goes back to the 70's, the era of the master guitar players to the indie, folk and alternative bands or performers nowadays!
What I'm looking for in this forum is the chance to know more and better from new musics, styles, band, names, places, people, taste, you name it! And also the possibility to get you to know some of the things that I actually listen to.

Thank you!
Reply
#2
Welcome to the forum Marcos - what kind of music do you listen to? What part of Brazil are you from?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
welcome to the machine Marcos
Reply
#4
yes, welcome to MD Marcos
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#5
Welcome aboard MD, Marcos !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#6
Welcome to the forum where you would find many music lovers like you.
Event Production | Event Planning | Cool creative events by Wonderland.
Reply
#7
Bem-vindo! Smile That's all the Portuguese I know lol
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello from Brazil haha filipe505 3 1,441 25-12-2014, 00:22
Last Post: filipe505

Forum Jump: