Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
October is a super busy month for me this year. I have out of town trips every weekend and have been asked to write a story for a book that's going to be published. Not a huge deal but it will still be exciting to be able to call myself a published writer. Anyway I'm sorry I don't pop in every day lately but I will be around. I start missing you jerks when I stay away. And I say that with love.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
welcome back Tracy....just wish youd stay away from songpop as i cant take a trick against you LOL
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 56
Threads: 4
Joined: May 2012
We do understand the busy schedule.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
lanaa Wrote:We do understand the busy schedule.
Would you please stop posting here just to get your ad posted
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Miss ya Trace! We have an author in our midst! well done!
(did you ever get a chance to listen to some of the CDs your friend gave you?)
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
SteveO Wrote:Miss ya Trace! We have an author in our midst! well done!
(did you ever get a chance to listen to some of the CDs your friend gave you?)
I see her on the 20th in Miami. I'm really looking forward to that. She's my oldest friend in the world and we've lived so far apart for so long and then there's the CD's.....
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I hear ya, Trace ! My beloved daughter is sending me CDs that she thinks I will like ! God bless her ....plus the 63 she left behind....only listened to 20 or so so far!...lol
She's only 90 miles from Toronto so there's lots of places to scoop up CDs at a good price!
TraceNspace Wrote:I see her on the 20th in Miami. I'm really looking forward to that. She's my oldest friend in the world and we've lived so far apart for so long and then there's the CD's.....
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
lanaa Wrote:We do understand the busy schedule.
ok...enough is enough Lanaa...
please remove your 'wonderland' links or further action will be taken
CRAZY-HORSE.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
TraceNspace Wrote:I see her on the 20th in Miami. I'm really looking forward to that. She's my oldest friend in the world and we've lived so far apart for so long and then there's the CD's.....
yep...ive been promised 100cds from Tem's collection...have yet to see them at this point, guessing he's more preoccupied with his band at the moment, they are in the studio recording an 'ep'
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.