Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
happy birthday Music Head....[SIZE=2]
all the best mate, hope you use the amazon voucher wisely...
lets hope theres many more to come....!!!
[video=youtube;q8H73YAeQE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8H73YAeQE0[/video][/SIZE]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
many more vouchers or birthdays?
I'll take both
thank you Lloyd
it's a bitch when your best mate lives thousands of miles away
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
tell me about it!!!!
i should be working during the week and conming over on weekends to chill with some music
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
23-10-2012, 15:14
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2012, 15:53 by Jerome.)
Many Happy Returns MH. I have sent you the finest collection of Inuit throat singing albums I could find. They were all recorded in an igloo. In the main chamber I think. All instrumental of course......enjoy!!!
http://youtu.be/wFh-rX_Sfhs
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
Happy Birthday Mr. Music Head!
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
thanks J man and evil man
cute clip J, nice harmonies
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
so im guessing you scored it *** then???
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
Happy Birthday my friend !!!!!...and many many more !!!!!...stay cool dude !
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Happy Birthday again

I hope it was a good one!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down