03-12-2012, 13:17
I would wish her a happy birthday here
but she never shows up anyway
but she never shows up anyway
|
Spacey Tracy
|
|
03-12-2012, 14:59
I'm here! lol
Thanks
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
03-12-2012, 23:16
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. SONGPOP QUEEN !!!!!! Have a great birtday, Tracie !:horn::dance::cheer2:
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
04-12-2012, 08:32
Thanks SteveO
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay" ~Tori Amos, Upside Down
04-12-2012, 10:04
Happy B'day Tracy
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| welcome back Tracy... | CRAZY-HORSE | 5 | 1,793 |
30-09-2013, 13:58 Last Post: TraceNspace |
|