Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Jerome has already promised not to be mean, in another thread
I hate these things but I'm making one
I promise to listen to any music clips that fellow members post, as long as it doesn't require a download.
In the case of an entire album I will listen to the posters favorite if listed, maybe more, time permitting.
I promise to keep this promise
Posts: 35,590
Threads: 3,572
Joined: Jul 2010
sorry, i dont make 'resolutions'....
just gonna keep doing what i do anyway, as i dont hurt people or break the law in anyway so i guess im doing ok
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
Posts: 893
Threads: 38
Joined: Jun 2012
I hope to get a certain room of my house all cleaned out. I just pray that I am able to get the help that I need because sadly I can't take care of it alone. :frown: :frown: :frown:
God bless you always!!!

mile:

mile:

mile:
Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Well last year I was planning to accumulate a certain amount of savings to put towards buying a home but I fell way short of my goal lol At least I have some though. So, I'm going to continue with that one! The one year I didn't resolve to lose weight I actually lost weight! So we don't need to go there.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"
~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
To get off of this crazy Holiday diet of fattening food !!!!...lol
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!