Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A recommendation
#1
If any of you on the site are planning to record your own music, I highly recommend this outfit http://studiopros.com/
I am not in any way affiliated to them, so this is not a marketing ploy of any kind. I have used a number of studios in the past to try and realise some pieces I have written. 9 times out of ten it has been an expensive disaster. These guys deliver. Recording quality is top notch and they duplicated parts I had written down to the note. I am extremely impressed with the results that are starting to roll in. And here's the real killer - they're cheaper than the average studio out there. In a few short weeks you will be able to hear the results of the first track of a 12 track body of work I am completing. And yes MH. it has vocals. And unlike my instrumental stuff, lyrics as well!!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
Jerome Wrote:........ And yes MH. it has vocals. And unlike my instrumental stuff, lyrics as well!!

lmao
vocals + lyrics

can't wait my friend

Reply
#3
It might not be what you expect, but I promise you one thing - you will be able to sing along to it, no matter how good or bad a singer you are. A simple ditty. Nothing epic - just a vibey track. Lyrics are simplistic but carry a message of sorts. Time will tell.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply


Forum Jump: