Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with a song please.
#1
Hello, i am looking for a song with the artist being dj ...... and i don't know the title of the song. I only remember the video in which a man who is doing jogging meets a girl and starts talking with her by writing notes, they stay by the sea side. He asks her multiple times what song she is listening but she doesn't want to answer. they see each other for 3-4 days in the same place, one day she doesn't come and he waits for her, and the other they meet again and she tells him she is deaf and she isn't listening to anything. Something like that. And it is singed by a man, who's name I don't know.... Please help me find it.
Reply
#2
I am also trying to recall this song in which the girl is wearing the white skirt near the beach with a pink sleeveless top and the guy is in khakhis ohhh even i cant remmember the song
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,313 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,352 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Song name? Nerdy42 0 1,413 31-10-2016, 18:17
Last Post: Nerdy42

Forum Jump: