25-01-2013, 03:48
Hello music lovers - message from the Philippines!
I'm a viewer and I'm new to this forum!
Would love to get connected!
I'm a viewer and I'm new to this forum!
Would love to get connected!
|
Awesome forum!
|
|
25-01-2013, 03:48
Hello music lovers - message from the Philippines!
I'm a viewer and I'm new to this forum! Would love to get connected!
25-01-2013, 04:57
welcome to MD Ramon....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
25-01-2013, 18:45
Ramon Hiponia Wrote:Hello music lovers - message from the Philippines! Welcome to the site - just plug in and switch on.....
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
26-01-2013, 21:20
Welcome aboard MD, Ramon!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Strange forum behavior | Dissily Mordentroge | 12 | 5,219 |
27-10-2019, 11:08 Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge |
|
| This forum has been hacked with a redirect hack. | Rolas | 5 | 2,439 |
21-12-2016, 17:36 Last Post: Rolas |
|
| Nice Forum Ya Got Here! | Fuzz | 10 | 3,837 |
10-09-2016, 04:00 Last Post: Lovely Linda |
|
| Hello Everyone :) I got a question about you and this forum. | Unstoppable | 1 | 1,246 |
25-10-2015, 22:17 Last Post: Music Head |
|
| new to forum, came to share | andreas-mahara | 1 | 1,448 |
30-09-2015, 20:35 Last Post: JJ24 |
|
| New to this Forum | Kirov | 1 | 1,094 |
06-07-2015, 21:41 Last Post: Thraak |
|
| Hey Everyone! New to the forum... | TheNeedleDrops | 1 | 1,249 |
26-05-2015, 15:00 Last Post: Thraak |
|
| Hi! New to this forum | Lorenzo Petrachi | 0 | 946 |
05-04-2015, 21:53 Last Post: Lorenzo Petrachi |
|
| Hello am new to this forum | MusicLover123 | 2 | 1,458 |
04-04-2015, 19:36 Last Post: MusicLover123 |
|
| Hello! My first thread on this forum! | Zumbi | 6 | 2,077 |
16-03-2014, 20:38 Last Post: Mrrusty1 |
|