Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Channel Promotion
#1
Hello guys ^_^ I am just loving this forums after joining it Smile I have gone through the topics of metal and other genre's which i lovel. And it is so awesome to see so many other fans with the same music choice like me Big Grin I guess i will stick around.

Here is one of my friends channels Smile I would appreciate if you can subscribe because he says he will be uploading epic music. And so far the 3 uploads i have heard are just amazing Smile
I hope this threat doesn't offend any rules ^^

Thanks a lot please subscribe.

link removed
Reply
#2
welcome to MD soulstealer....just please avoid the 'promotional' links
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#3
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:welcome to MD soulstealer....just please avoid the 'promotional' links

Oh I am sorry Crazy Horse Smile But then how should i promote the channel? ^_^ Sorry for asking such small questions.
Reply
#4
try facebook or twitter,soul! Welcome aboard MD!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Youtube channel for Music. Jaymin Music 2 1,736 19-01-2016, 15:52
Last Post: Jaymin Music
  Band Promotion/Radio - (A MUST for bands) songspire 0 933 25-06-2012, 13:27
Last Post: songspire
  New Youtube Channel GorgiusGo 2 2,085 24-05-2012, 18:57
Last Post: GorgiusGo
  beta testers needed for a music channel lennylenny 0 1,039 04-08-2010, 13:11
Last Post: lennylenny

Forum Jump: