Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need Help Identifying a Music Video/Song
#1
For anyone that doesn't know I am horrible with music. Most of all those involved is a mystery to me. I am trying to remember a song and I can't. All I can remember is the music video for it. A black guy washes up on shore on this tropical island and sings and dances with the islands female only poplation. He is in a suit the whole time, the women are all in grass skirts and leaf tops if I remember right. Anyone have any idea?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  PIANOlimonCELLO - beauty and drive acoustic music :) composerr 16 6,252 14-06-2022, 08:41
Last Post: JeromeD
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,431 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,947 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,311 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,392 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  What music genre is this? 45678io 0 1,269 18-11-2016, 20:45
Last Post: 45678io
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,256 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,486 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP

Forum Jump: