06-05-2013, 03:40
Hey guys,this is my song,motive and lyrics are mine,but arranger is not me,from friend of mine.He is rock artist,so he made the arranging more or less like 80âs songâ¦Do not judge too strictlyâ¦Yeah and I`m looking for producer to work with.Originally I`m from Kazakhstan,but studying and most of time spending in Ireland.Arranger is from Finland,so I just sent him my voice record and he liked it,so he made this demo.I got a lot of songs,and almost all of them are hits,I`m not exaggerating ) Cause I`m making songs in my head from young age,and wasn`t even realizing what Iâm doing till I get 17.So if you have questions and suggestions in collaboration,or making music,or you are singer who is looking for songs,call me,send me message or whatever.Right now i`m in the beginning of my career,so catch up your chance,when you got it.Cause the only talent I have is music.Sorry If I look like a bit selfish)Peace! HERE IS THE SONG- http://f.cl.ly/items/073Q3g3H050T3N3m1r2...130503.mp3
