Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are the best new songs to pop dance to?
#1
[h=1]Hi ALL,
When I say pop dance I mean liquid, wave, strobe, ETC. I need a song to freestyle to. So a song with a good beat.
[/h]
Reply
#2
what is liquid, wave, strobe?

Reply
#3
...more bloody "genres"!!!!!!!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#4
maybe something like Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga...





_______________________
Reply
#5
ok I can do a mean shuffle when I hear lady!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Boy George - "we will dance again" CRAZY-HORSE 0 280 28-07-2026, 01:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Lady Gaga - The Dead Dance Music Head 0 818 17-09-2025, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Tones & I - "dance with me" CRAZY-HORSE 0 904 21-06-2024, 11:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Dua Lipa - Dance The Night Music Head 0 1,119 10-06-2023, 11:06
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Pink - Never Gonna Not Dance Again Music Head 0 935 14-02-2023, 14:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: P!nk - never not gonna dance again CRAZY-HORSE 0 600 04-11-2022, 01:44
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
Video Dance from India Dissily Mordentroge 0 849 10-10-2019, 09:50
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  NEW ALBUM: Ingrid Michaelson - Stranger Songs Music Head 1 1,502 16-07-2019, 20:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Lauren Duski - The Dance Music Head 0 1,038 06-06-2017, 11:49
Last Post: Music Head
  Best Japanese Anime Songs could make you cry koukei 0 909 23-12-2016, 16:01
Last Post: koukei

Forum Jump: