Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
With consent, PUC presents:
What do you do on the internet?
- Own a website about how to juggle cats to music? We want to know!
- Post "how-to"s about singing coy-fish? Let's hear it!
- Have a YouTube channel about solving world hunger using an accordion? Let 'er rip!
It'll be interesting to see the variety.
Go nuts.
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
Advertising
I get rid of it
Posts: 29,763
Threads: 8,842
Joined: Aug 2009
actually I thought this was gonna be more like what do you do in life
not
what do you do on the internet
we all do the same thing on the internet
surf
Posts: 16
Threads: 3
Joined: Aug 2013
Oh, okay. Sorry about that.
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2013
I work on the net. I write advertisements for a shopping site and occasionally I get to pump out an article or two. I do Facebook and Tumblr to keep up with friends and their artwork. Other than that, yeah...I pretty much just surf...look for new music and so on...
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2013
Watching kung fu or any other kind of martial arts movies.
Posts: 8
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2013
I post music I've created:
http://www.reverbnation.com/bl00dline
I also post videos on YouTube of performances, mission trips and random vlogs:
http://www.youtube.com/user/bl00dline
Posts: 3,952
Threads: 645
Joined: Feb 2014
I don't "do" anything. I spent 60+ years doing stuff--now I just pick at Goodwill and talk sh!t on the 'Net