Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello!
#1
Hi everyone! I am new, my name is Christian and I a passion for musical composition and playing the guitar and piano. I am currently a student at Indiana State University in Indiana, USA.
Favorite Bands: Van Halen, Queen, John Mayer, Bad Company, etc
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD. Good intro. What are you studying?
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard MD !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
Despite my passion for music I am a Criminal Justice Major. Seriously considering changing my major to Musical Composition.
Reply
#5
Welcome to the site - good bands in your list!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#6
a bit belated but.....welcome to MD
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Forum Jump: