Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rock Youtube mix
#1
Hey, made a youtube playlist a few years ago, some of the songs have been deleted but it's got some really good stuff on it. The dBs, Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, Cure to name but a few. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8...re=mh_lolz
Reply
#2
Very good mix! aren't Violent Femmes great....so eclectic! What did you think of Smashing Pumpkin's Oceania album?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
I honestly didn't even know they'd had a new album till I came back from Poland and wrote the review. I quite like some of it though. Their opening tracks Quasar and Panopticon are really good. I mean they opened with Quasar at the festival and although it received a luke warm reception it's really dominating. Their drummer, for 23, really is phenomenal! I quite like Pale Horse too. One song I'm really impressed by is United States off the Zeitgeist album, hadn't heard that till the festival. That's a brilliant song.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Lucinda Williams - Stories From A Rock N Roll Heart Music Head 0 921 17-07-2023, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & The English Rock Ensemble ~ A Gallery of the Imagination Ruby 9 3,317 26-03-2023, 13:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW SONG: Donovan & David Gilmour - Rock Me Ruby 1 1,094 15-12-2022, 10:05
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kid Rock - "bad attitude" CRAZY-HORSE 0 859 23-03-2022, 12:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEWSINGLE: Kid Rock - dont tell me how to live. CRAZY-HORSE 0 759 24-11-2021, 13:12
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: RICK WAKEMAN & THE ENGLISH ROCK ENSEMBLE ~ The Red Planet Ruby 2 1,354 30-08-2020, 13:10
Last Post: R_burke
  NEW SINGLE: Pretty Reckless "death by rock and roll" CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,246 02-07-2020, 03:18
Last Post: SteveO
  Nordic indie rock / pop Pianoman 0 825 21-05-2020, 08:19
Last Post: Pianoman
Video Just another rock song or an add for AA ? Dissily Mordentroge 0 1,054 27-10-2019, 23:48
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge
  Fifty Years of Prog Rock by Fred de Vries Ruby 8 3,128 13-10-2019, 06:44
Last Post: Dissily Mordentroge

Forum Jump: