Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Satisfaction - Piano Cover
#1
It has been two weeks since my last piano cover. Although everyone is going on vacation I was more focused on finishing my first album with my band but I also found time to squeeze in a small piano cover [Image: smile.gif]

This was a challenging one because the guitar riff is so powerful, I didn't know if I was going to be able to compensate for the lack of the guitar and of course all the other voicings. After a lot of versions, I came up with this one and I really hope you enjoy it.

[video=youtube;tJE2O_Ww-VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJE2O_Ww-VY[/video]


P.S. - Dont' forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you are interested in more piano covers, tutorials, scores and original songs. Thanks!
Reply
#2
Ioana, will be getting back to you after the middle of September. Have a lot to do between now and then (working on an electronic album) and then going off to Montenegro on holiday. Once that's all done I will have time to sit down with your next few parts.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#3
Another gem Iona! A new twist to an eternal classic!...thanks ! do you take requests ? Mine would be endless!...lol
Ioana Wrote:It has been two weeks since my last piano cover. Although everyone is going on vacation I was more focused on finishing my first album with my band but I also found time to squeeze in a small piano cover [Image: smile.gif]

This was a challenging one because the guitar riff is so powerful, I didn't know if I was going to be able to compensate for the lack of the guitar and of course all the other voicings. After a lot of versions, I came up with this one and I really hope you enjoy it.

[video=youtube;tJE2O_Ww-VY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJE2O_Ww-VY[/video]


P.S. - Dont' forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you are interested in more piano covers, tutorials, scores and original songs. Thanks!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#4
This would be a nice one for you to try, Iona !Confusedmile:

[video=youtube;ZwJvUbcC79A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJvUbcC79A[/video]
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Clever, this is the first of your threads I have seen on MD. I will subscribe to your youtube channel.
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#6
Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your kind words. SteveO, send me your list and I might actually do something you like Smile
Reply
#7
I like everything you do! I will subscribe to your channel! I just thought COIL would be another awesome arrangement by you, Ioana!
Ioana Wrote:Thanks you guys! I really appreciate your kind words. SteveO, send me your list and I might actually do something you like Smile
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ElariGuitar presents new cover (black pearl) Adim 1 1,977 09-11-2020, 15:01
Last Post: Jerome
  BRILLIANT FLEETWOOD MAC COVER SteveO 0 780 09-04-2020, 05:53
Last Post: SteveO
  NEW ALBUM: Robert Ellis - Texas Piano Man Ruby 1 1,522 17-02-2019, 11:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What do you think about this cover ? Rdandrezy 1 1,495 25-10-2016, 11:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Queen-Show must go on (orchestral cover) Filip Lackovic 1 1,947 16-08-2016, 21:46
Last Post: ulimusic
  My cover of Nat King Cole's Nature Boy Irakliart 0 1,485 28-05-2016, 14:07
Last Post: Irakliart
  Cover - Papa Roach Last resort (Elariguitar) Adim 0 1,498 19-04-2016, 15:45
Last Post: Adim
  Jessie Ware Cover - Wildest Moments by Surilee Beetle 0 1,430 13-04-2016, 23:57
Last Post: Beetle
  Is King Crimson now a self-cover band? jazzboCR 3 2,263 03-08-2015, 15:08
Last Post: R_burke
  Are you a fan of boogie-woogie/ jump blues piano? jazzboCR 1 1,400 25-06-2015, 02:32
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: