Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howdy How!
#1
Hey folks and folksesses,

I'm Sam and I'm 19.

I'm new here, hence the introduction. =P I'm a guitarist and mostly play electric guitar; have done for 4 and a half years now. I'm doing a degree in Commercial Music at the moment, in my first year. I play quite a lot of touch style guitar (two handed playing) and play write ambient pieces. I also love to play rock, metal, funk, blues, the lot really.

So.. that's me. =D

Sam
Reply
#2
Welcome to MD

be good to see you on the boards
Reply
#3
Hi Sam,

welcome to Music Discussion.

Look forward to getting to know you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy! Snowman999 3 2,093 11-01-2017, 19:26
Last Post: Snowman999
  Howdy Padnahs djsmuv 0 2,742 29-10-2016, 22:18
Last Post: djsmuv
  Howdy from an aspiring Composer! ChristianRoss 2 1,617 12-08-2016, 01:05
Last Post: ChristianRoss
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,077 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Howdy Ho, Neighbor shaynegri-la 0 1,335 15-06-2016, 02:23
Last Post: shaynegri-la
  Hi and Howdy! gousterman 0 991 11-09-2015, 15:02
Last Post: gousterman
  Howdy! Piano Boy 3 1,992 20-04-2015, 16:02
Last Post: Piano Boy
  Howdy miraslow 2 1,416 06-10-2014, 23:58
Last Post: SteveO
  Howdy, my name is victor y'all! Hola at you all the way from Montreal Canada! littledrummerboy 4 2,865 13-07-2011, 17:31
Last Post: Tiggi
  A big howdy from Texas! NoSaint1975 4 2,508 30-01-2011, 02:04
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: