Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Galleries
#1
ladies and gents, I strongly advise you to check out the band Galleries. Now there are two different bands names galleries, one from Scottland and the other from New York. I am speaking of the New York group.

They have a new album comming out September 10th. You can read my album review here:
http://grizzreviews.com/galleries-tall-tales-reissued/

These guys are really awesome, make sure you check out their album!

Any fans out there?
Reply
#2
Will have to check them out! Welcome aboard MD, Grizz! Great to have another record reviewer here!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
Hey thank you! I am constantly writing reviews/interviews I will make sure to share!
Reply
#4
Would love if you guys cared to check out some of the stuff we make.
Reply


Forum Jump: