Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello everyone!
#1
Hello!

My name is Nick, and I am a music education major at Saginaw Valley State University preparing to graduate next winter and begin my career as a teacher. I am glad to have finally found a site like this, where I can post questions and hopefully help others with theirs.

I look forward to being part of the community here! Smile

-Nick
Reply
#2
PkmnMstr7 Wrote:Hello!

My name is Nick, and I am a music education major at Saginaw Valley State University preparing to graduate next winter and begin my career as a teacher. I am glad to have finally found a site like this, where I can post questions and hopefully help others with theirs.

I look forward to being part of the community here! Smile

-Nick

Nice to meet you Nick. I'm also new here and I love how this site works.
Reply
#3
Hi and may the day be good to y'all. I love participating in forums and social media. It makes me feel alive and doing well. I do part time job as musician and composer. Mostly, I compose hip hop beats. I would love to see rappers getting big out of my beats one day. It's a dream come true.
Reply
#4
Welcome aboard MD, Gary and Nick! What music are you dudes into?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#5
Personally I will listen to almost anything. I don't care too much for country or any hardcore rap, I prefer what people call "classical" music, classic rock, jazz, blues, and alternative music.
Reply
#6
Welcome, yes. Looking forward to future discussions on music.
Cogito, ergo sum...
Reply
#7
What about heavy metal?
PkmnMstr7 Wrote:Personally I will listen to almost anything. I don't care too much for country or any hardcore rap, I prefer what people call "classical" music, classic rock, jazz, blues, and alternative music.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: