Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Monty Pythorn
#11
Iota Wrote:Belfast Celtic?

Hey - I'm not that old! Belfast Celtic became defunct in the 1940s. I have shopped in the shopping centre they built over their old ground though - which is a bit sad.

Even though I live in Belfast my hometown is Derry and I very occasionally go to Derry City matches.

It was Glasgow Celtic (I lived in Scotland for a few years). I lost interest when I wasn't going to matches regularly anymore. I love going to a football match but being an armchair supporter is just boring.

I was posting from work - not something I usually do 'cos I work hard and am in charge of people and all that sad stuff.
Reply
#12
Mhm, I see.
Reply
#13
really? are you sure you don't want more detail?
Reply
#14
Go on if you want to.
Reply
#15
God, no! - sorry for rambling..........
Reply


Forum Jump: