Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Justin Timberlake - TKO
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #54

I don't like it

[video=youtube;OJydK_V-7Ws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJydK_V-7Ws[/video]

Reply
#2
Same ole same ole! I agree I don't like it! The grandkids like it!Confusedmile:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
UUggghh, Very disappointing. I kind of liked Justin.
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
I think the guys a great performer
Just don't care for most of his material
CH seems to like him quite a bit

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Justin Bieber - Speed Demon Music Head 1 745 23-09-2025, 12:46
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Bieber - Swag Music Head 0 1,429 24-07-2025, 11:51
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Timberlake - Everything I Thought It Was Music Head 1 870 28-03-2024, 22:15
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish SINGLE: Justin Timberlake - "selfish" CRAZY-HORSE 0 694 24-03-2024, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Timbaland, Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake - Keep Going Up! Music Head 0 1,154 18-09-2023, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Justin Bieber & Don Toliver - Honest Music Head 1 954 13-05-2022, 11:27
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Juice WRLD & Justin Bieber - Wandered To LA Music Head 0 861 15-12-2021, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SINGLE: Skrillex, Justin Bieber & Don Toliver - Don't Go Music Head 0 646 03-09-2021, 13:01
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Justin Bieber - Justice Music Head 1 1,328 01-04-2021, 11:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Justin Bieber - Hold On Music Head 0 839 21-03-2021, 11:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: