Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
An Icelander here
#1
Hi everybody

I'm Steinn (called Stone by foreigners) and i'm from the rich musical city of Reykjavik, Iceland. My favorite artist is Conor Oberst and my favorite music scene is the indie scene in Omaha. I pretty much like everything from there. Neutral Milk Hotel, Bright Eyes, Desaparecidos, Commmander Venus and so forth.

My other favorite bands would include Maximo Park, Bloc Party, Mars Volta, Pink Floyd, Arcade Fire, Nick Cave and many others.
Reply
#2
Hello Steinn/Stone, and welcome to Music Discussion.

It's good to meet someone from Iceland, and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Do you know Bjork ??

Sorry, that's more than a little crass..
Reply
#3
i've met her son, that's all, haha. she's usually the only thing people recognize about iceland abroad
Reply
#4
Ah, there's Emiliana Torrini now as well...

...and aren't Sigur Ros Icelandic ??
Reply
#5
they sure are, there are some very good bands from here
Reply
#6
Greetings. I'm listening to Stafrænn Hákon right now. I believe he is a fellow Icelander of yours. Welcome to MD!
Reply


Forum Jump: