26-09-2013, 10:06
New member to this site! Hope to get along with you. I am into playing acoustic guitar for few months now.
|
Hi!
|
|
26-09-2013, 10:06
New member to this site! Hope to get along with you. I am into playing acoustic guitar for few months now.
26-09-2013, 17:49
Welcome aboard MD, rocking! Keep on playing that guitar!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
27-09-2013, 04:03
Thank you! Well, I want to know what this forum mainly talks about?
30-09-2013, 11:29
Welcome to Music Discussion, man! I hope we can hear a sample of your playing at some point. At any rate, enjoy your time posting here.
04-10-2013, 05:44
Thanks you once again. Looking forward to learn lots.
04-10-2013, 16:15
Hey rockinglicks, Welcome! Love the Acoustic! That's what I have. I talk about whatever I want whether they like it or not :laugh: Just kidding!! Hope you enjoy the Forum! Nice folks here!! Very friendly!
08-10-2013, 05:19
Thank you all. I can see that.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|