Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last year
#1
So, how has your last year been? what have you done? its a wierd thread, be as honest as you want

NO MEAN COMMENTS

I in the past year have:

met my partner, after 4 weeks she fell preg had the baby 9 monthes later. while this was going on moved out of my perants into her mums place, so it was just the three of us. left the company i was working for when i met her joined newer one nearer to where she and i now lived (with her mother and the less said the better tbh). left the new job because they was poor (gave me more work, but no more money) got a new job working for DHL, which i do now. got thrown out of her mothers house because we were not paying enough. (£800 per month, for 1 room, +shopping and baby stuff) so ended up back at my rents.

now i am living with my rents, my partner, and my dog

ah life, woulndt trade it in for the world

Syn
Reply
#2
I in the past year have:

not done anything mention-worthy. My life's boring, I think...
Reply
#3
it can be aynthing
Reply
#4
In the last year I've gone from working as Managing Editor for one music e-zine, to also taking over the reins of it's sister e-zine, making that 2 separate publications on my plate. Then a little over a month ago, both of those magazines ceased production, finding myself with .. well NOTHING to fuel my love of music. That prompted my decision to go into debt and develop my own publication, which I am working on now, hoping to see it online in early January. My husband and I also had to bid a very sad goodbye to our beloved Main Coon cat, who we had since a kitten, after a long battle with a liver disease he contracted. He would have been 10 years old next week. Finally, I became a grandma (well step-grandma) after my step-daughter gave birth to a beautiful little boy in July. So, it's been busy, and I am sure 2009 will bring even more adventures. :Wink:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#5
Past year?

Husband got a job in England and commutes at the weekend
I got a new job and start in the new year
Got my hair cut short
My daughter turned into a teenager (even though she's still 12)
Our snake died
My son got handsome (and he knows it!)
Decided to get a tattoo (hint hint Syn!)
Decided to stop drinking alcohol a few months ago (following small Jaegermeister induced blackout)
Realised I have some absolutely blinding friends!
Made some new virtual friendsWink
Realised I have both an exclamation mark and question mark obsession ???!!!!
Reply
#6
LOL love the post and it is on its way i will e-mail you a few design idea tonight Big GrinBig Grin

Syn
Reply
#7
Last year was okay, but I know next year will be better.
C.Young
"Pop Rocks!"
Fontana
Reply
#8
A pretty good year for me has been spoiled at the last by my Dad being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour.

He is a good age, so it's a little more bearable, but the whole situation sucks...
Reply
#9
Tiggi - really sorry to hear about your dad. It's never easy but I hope you get the opportunity of at least some good times with him in the coming year.
Reply
#10
Thanks Catrina, your comments are appreciated.

Unfortunately the illness has been quite sudden, and he's more or less bed-bound now and is becoming increasingly confused.

We're currently looking to move him out of hospital and into a suitable nursing home. He only has a few weeks left...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,353 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year! Ruby 1 956 31-12-2021, 20:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... CRAZY-HORSE 7 2,433 25-12-2021, 10:34
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year to all... CRAZY-HORSE 1 1,366 31-12-2020, 20:33
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year MDers ! SteveO 2 2,122 02-01-2019, 15:48
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy New Year Everyone!! Ruby 6 3,699 31-12-2017, 19:19
Last Post: Jerome
  Happy New Year Ruby 7 3,741 25-12-2017, 16:41
Last Post: SteveO
  new year resolutions anyone? CRAZY-HORSE 20 8,591 05-01-2016, 01:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Hapoy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 7 3,676 02-01-2016, 14:49
Last Post: siveron
  was Santa good to you this year???? CRAZY-HORSE 10 4,996 27-12-2015, 09:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: