17-10-2013, 12:00
Hey people,
I am searching for a song in the 2000s decade that I remember as a teenager. I cannot remember lyrics or names or tune.
You know when you can picture the video clip and the singer but you can't quite get the song. Well anyway, he is a very big black man singing a really nice soft pop song. I vaguely remember a few steps of a building and potentially a ice-cream truck. It was around the sean kingston, baby bash, akon period.
Please please help, it is driving me insane. First person to get it could win.....
I am searching for a song in the 2000s decade that I remember as a teenager. I cannot remember lyrics or names or tune.
You know when you can picture the video clip and the singer but you can't quite get the song. Well anyway, he is a very big black man singing a really nice soft pop song. I vaguely remember a few steps of a building and potentially a ice-cream truck. It was around the sean kingston, baby bash, akon period.
Please please help, it is driving me insane. First person to get it could win.....

